UCC Policies and Procedures
A number of policy and procedure documents exist covering the operation of the UCC, including the UCC Constitution. You can find many of them right here.
UCC Constitution and Constitutional Policies
- UCC Constitution (source): The present constitution of The University Computer Club Inc.
- Changes to the Constitution: A summary of changes made to the constitution over the history of UCC.
- UCC Constitution Appendix: Policies made under section 25 of the constitution.
UCC Regulations and Guidelines
All of the current UCC regulations and guidelines can be found on this page.
This document includes or makes reference to:
- Club Service Usage Guidelines: Guidelines outlining the appropriate usage of UCC's services.
- Door Group Manual: A handbook for current or prospective members of the UCC Door Group.
- Wheel Group Ethical Guidelines
- Joint Event Subcommittee Regulations (source)
These regulations have been approved by the committee as of Wednesday 26th September 2018. See the minutes here
According to an interpretation of the constitution made by the 2018 committee; nomenclature of governing documents is defined as follows:
Policies: Official amendments to the constitution approved at a General Meeting. Guidelines: Permanent standing operational guidelines for the club that can be created and modified by the committee and last beyond the term of a committee. Regulations: Agreements by a committee that only last the term of that committee.
Rules inherited from other entities
UWA and UWA Student Guild
- Guild Regulations: The rules governing the operation of the UWA Student Guild and affiliated entities
- Guild Tenancy policies: The rules governing clubroom, mailbox and storage allocation, usage and access.
- University Codes of Ethics and Conduct
- UWA Policy Governing Affiliation of University Societies
- UWA Policy Governing: Affiliated Societies Membership
- UWA Policy Governing Registration of University Societies
- WA Associations Incorporation Act (2015): As an incorporated body in Western Australia, UCC is subject to the Act.
- Robert's Rules of Order: Rules of debate for Committee Meetings and General Meetings.
- By Clause 15.7 of the UCC constitution a committee member may demand that a meeting follows these rules.